News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

How to establish relationships with candidates?

Started by arif, April 20, 2017, 10:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

How to establish relationships with candidates

I want you to imagine the value of your technology candidates viewing you as their lifetime career agent. When you develop a strong relationship, you can help them advance throughout their career and attain their short as well as their long-term goals. Now there are five basic rules to nurture a relationship. Rule number one is you've got to do the right thing for people. You can't just put somebody in a job because you're being pressured to fill the job. You've got to do the right thing for the individual. Rule number two is always do the best job you can.

I believe at working at a level 10. I don't think in the technical recruiting profession you can ever even be just an eight or a nine because you've got these individuals' lives in your hands and regardless of what's going on in your life, they deserve you as your best. Rule number three is you've got to treat others the way they want to be treated, which is a little different. I was always taught treat people the way you want to be treated, but you know what.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/technical-recruiting/how-to-establish-relationships-with-candidates