News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

How to train using snippets

Started by arif, April 20, 2017, 10:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

How to train using snippets

We know that good training and mentoring make a difference in job performance. Let me share some numbers with you. 75% of millennials believe that their organizations could do more to develop future leaders. Of millennials intending to stay with their organization for more than five years, they were twice as likely to have a mentor. And employees who agree with the statement, "My manager helps me set work priorities," are 30% more likely to be engaged. Employees who disagree with that statement are only 4% engaged.

Now, these studies only confirm what we already know in our own hearts to be true. When you as the manager get personally involved in training and mentoring your employee becomes more successful and more emotionally engaged in their job. But the challenge is how do you train people when you barely have enough time to do your own job? Here's a few things you can do. Number one, let the experts do the work for you. You don't have to be the sole source of information. If you want your employee to learn something.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/hire-retain-and-grow-top-millennial-talent/how-to-train-using-snippets