News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Hire, Retain, and Grow Top Millennial Talent

Started by arif, April 20, 2017, 10:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Hire, Retain, and Grow Top Millennial Talent

Whenever I talk about the Millennials, the reactions range from enthusiasm to eye rolls. So why do we care so much about this age group? - Well, people born in the 80s and 90s now make up the largest generation in the workforce, and they're not just your employees. They're your future employees, and they're your customers. So how do you find and keep the best Millennial talent? And how do you grow them into future leaders? - I'm Lisa McLeod. - And I'm Elizabeth McLeod. - Together, we have 30. - Five. - Years of experience. - I'm a Millennial.
I've worked in advertising, corporate America, restaurants, and non-profits. I've worked for some incredible leaders and some not so incredible ones. I'm partnering with Lisa, my mom and business partner, on this course to give you both perspectives, the Millennial perspective and that of the leader. - Now, I'm a leadership expert, and I work with major organizations like Google and Hootsuite, and Roche, and we help them increase emotional engagement, which is what drives performance. So through this course, Elizabeth and I are gonna be role playing to give you some real-world examples.
Now, I know the stereo types. The Millennials have been called the special snowflakes. - Okay, okay, we did get a trophy for everything. - They did, but don't let those stereotypes fool you.We've helped our clients harness the power of the Millennials, and their businesses have exploded! Because, you see, as a leader, you have a choice. You can be the boss who complainsabout the younger generation or you can be the leader who looks the future in the eye and harnesses the power of the Millennials to be successful. Are you ready to get started? - Let's do it.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/hire-retain-and-grow-top-millennial-talent