News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

How to build a profitable client base

Started by arif, April 20, 2017, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

How to build a profitable client base

As an external recruiter, it's going to be really important that you take time to position yourself with the clients that are going to really make your future. Truthfully who you pick as clients can either make your future very successful, or they can sabotage your success, and so it's really important to understand how to select the clients that you're going to represent throughout your career. First of all, understand, you want to position yourself as a trusted advisor. The truth of the matter is if clients only hear from you when you're making money from them, they consider themselves a revenue generator for you.

I love when I'm in front of audiences of corporate executives or talent acquisition professionals, and I say we want to be a trusted advisor, and they go, "But the only time you ever hear from us, "or that we hear from you, is when you're "making money on us." So you need to call them on a consistent basis and position yourself as that workforce, workplace expert. Now if you want to have a territory, a client territory.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/strategies-for-external-recruiters/how-to-build-a-profitable-client-base