News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentation

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 20, 2017, 09:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentation

- Did you know that about 19% of U.S. taxpayers make $100,000 or more per year? If you are trying to find those customers, wouldn't it be great to know where they lived? What products they buy, and how they make purchase decisions? That's what customer segmentation is all about. Figuring out who your customers are, and how to segment them. Regardless of what business you're in, or what your organization does, understanding who your customer is, and how they behave, is important. Customer segmentation is all about dividing customers into clearly defined groups so you can better target them with your marketing and sales messages.

My name is Doug Ladd, and I'm glad you're engaging in this course with me. I've been teaching, writing, working for, and consulting with companies all over the world for more than 25 years. I'll take you through different methods of customer segmentation, such as geography, demographics, such as age, gender, income, culture, behaviors, usage rates, and psychographics, or how they think. I'll also share how you can build customer personas that will help your organization develop a common language about the insights you have on your customer targets.

There are tools and exercise files you can download to put to work immediately. I think you're going to enjoy this journey. You may even learn a little about how companies look at you. So, let's get started.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/marketing-foundations-customer-segmentation
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd