News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Creating a Marketing Growth System

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 20, 2017, 08:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Creating a Marketing Growth System

Marketing, and I've been working with small business owners for over 28 years now, and I've found that this topic of marketing is one that still confounds them. Now growth seems like a pretty noble idea for just about any business. In fact, it is the objective, the single greatest objective for most businesses. But is it growth for growth's sake? Is it, how do I pick the idea of the week to try to hack together some growth? Well, I'd like to suggest that growth and momentum comes by operating a very systematic, repeatable, predictable approach to growth, and that's what we're going to cover in this course.

We're gonna talk about the difference between growth and marketing, we're gonna talk about how to get your team started on growth. We're gonna talk about the difference between growth and this very popular topic of growth hacking. We are going to lay out the very specific steps that you need to take so that you can get a handle on the right way to grow based on your company's objectives, and finally, we're going to share some examples of the channels that are most available today to every business that wants to grow.

John Jantsch, founder of Duct Tape Marketing, walks through the best practices for setting up a sophisticated growth plan for your marketing team. His practical steps go beyond growth hacking and involve making strategies and plans that will stick and be successful. He shares his favorite stories of successful growth strategies and how he's helped businesses of all sizes (B2B and B2C) with their marketing efforts.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/creating-a-marketing-growth-system
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd