News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Social Media Marketing: Social CRM

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 20, 2017, 08:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Social Media Marketing: Social CRM

Social Media Strategist who's helped to significantly grow many brands and businesses through creating Social Customer Relationship strategies and growing robust and engaged online communities. Social CRM helps to combine all the information pulled from social media and other conversational platforms and uses CRM analytics to determine how your organization can best use this information, be it developing a better sales process or forecasting market trends.

I'll be covering the fundamentals of social CRM and showing you how a social CRM strategy enables your organization to better engage with your customers in a transparent and more powerful way. I'll also be explaining how to choose a social CRM platform, how to allocate resources for this new initiative, while identifying working with online influencers, engaging with prospects and customers, and how to build out social media focused customer service initiatives.

I'm excited to show you how you can implement social CRM in your organization and showing you how you can leverage this new and really effective way of marketing to the social customer. Let's get started.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/social-media-marketing-social-crm/welcome
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd