News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Using the exercise files- Writing Marketing Copy

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 20, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Using the exercise files- Writing Marketing Copy

I've included a bunch of exercise files in this course. There are three copies of every file. One in plain text, so you can open it in any text editor. One in RTF, or rich text format, which you can open in any word processor. And one in Microsoft Word format. I've got the files separated into three folders. TXT, RTF, and DOC so you can choose the format you want. The files are examples of famous, successful copy, the sample text I use in this course, and then blank documents with the bare formatting necessary for you to get started. All of these files work together.

We're going to do a single project throughout the course, from initial brainstorming to completed result. Our goal is to create a rubric you can use going forward, for new projects as they come up, I encourage you to download and use these files as we go through this course.

Copy is the heart and soul of almost every marketing endeavor. Get a great foundation for all your campaigns with this course. Ian Lurie shows how to write copy that tells your story and sells your product or brand. Learn about the different types of copywriting, the benefits of drafting on paper (yes, paper!), observing general rules, writing headlines, selling the page, and rewriting existing copy to optimize it for different outlets and platforms. Ian shows how to manage a copyediting team, a brand voice, and an editorial calendar.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/writing-marketing-copy/using-the-exercise-files
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd