News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Writing Marketing Copy

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 20, 2017, 08:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Writing Marketing Copy

Copy is the heart and soul of almost every marketing endeavor. Get a great foundation for all your campaigns with this course. Ian Lurie shows how to write copy that tells your story and sells your product or brand. Learn about the different types of copywriting, the benefits of drafting on paper (yes, paper!), observing general rules, writing headlines, selling the page, and rewriting existing copy to optimize it for different outlets and platforms. Ian shows how to manage a copyediting team, a brand voice, and an editorial calendar.

It may be hard to believe, but there was marketing before the internet. I'm Ian Lurie and I've been writing marketing copy for over 20 years. In this course I'll discuss copywriting starting with the very basics, the many types, and moving on to advanced topics including managing teams of writers. I'll discuss the little twists and turns involved when you write copy in two different media: online and print. There is a difference. Context, or the lack thereof, is a crucial part of becoming a smart copywriter. And finally I'll discuss how to write copy that helps you win customers or voters, whatever else your organization needs.

Copy's the heart and soul of any marketing strategy. After this course, you'll be well on your way to getting your campaigns off to a great start. I'm excited you're joining me for this course, so let's get started with writing marketing copy.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/writing-marketing-copy/welcome
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd