News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Marketing Foundation

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 20, 2017, 08:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Marketing Foundation

Whether you're marketing a new product, a new service, or even marketing yourself, you'll be more successful if you follow a structured process. After all, there's a lot at stake when you're trying to market something. I'm Drew Boyd, and I've been in the marketing profession for over 30 years. I teach marketing to graduate students, and I help companies improve their marketing effectiveness. In this course, I'll share with you a framework for analyzing a market, developing effective strategies, and creating tactical marketing programs that link to your strategy.

I'll also share how to run the marketing planning process and how to organize a cross-functional team to help you create a marketing plan. If you work in the marketing function now, this course can help you sharpen your skills and add more depth to your current programs. If you're thinking about moving into marketing as a career, understanding the marketing planning process is an essential first step. Marketing is an exciting field, but it has to be practiced responsibly and ethically.
Through the concepts I'll share with you in this course, you'll begin to develop the skills that'll help you do just that.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/marketing-foundations
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd