News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Responding, converting, and measuring your marketing

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 20, 2017, 08:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Responding, converting, and measuring your marketing

Now also, useful is going to respond. And what I mean by this is, if someone's out there talking about you or asking that question, even if it's not directed at you, you want to make sure that when you come back. And you see that message, you respond to it. For example, me and my kids were sitting at Sea-Tac airport one night. it was about midnight and we were waiting for our bags and waiting and waiting and I finally tweeted to Alaska Air because I know that they always respond to stuff online. I figured I'd hear in the morning. And I said I know you have a deal where if our bag takes longer than 20 minutes we get something cool what do we get because we've been here for way longer? Within two minutes, at midnight, someone from Alaska Air responded, and apologized, and explained what it was.

And explained how I can go get it. Now as it turned out, this delay was not their fault, but you better believe that they made me into a real fan. Alaska Air really became, not only significant to me. But also just someone that I will go out and deliberately spread the word.

Learn how to stand out from the crowd, make your content compelling, and build a significant market presence for your company. In this course, Ian Lurie, CEO of the leading marketing agency Portent, presents his talk on Internet marketing. Learn how to embrace your brand's individuality and target the needs of your customers throughout the marketing cycle, from initial contact, through retention, community engagement, and hopefully sales. This 30-minute talk gives an insider's look at marketing strategies that have been proven to work in today's digital landscape.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-internet-marketing/responding-converting-and-measuring-your-marketing
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd