News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Social Media Marketing: Managing Online Communities

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 19, 2017, 06:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Social Media Marketing: Managing Online Communities

Tired of hearing cricket sounds when you post a blog online? Is your Facebook page stuck at 200 followers? If you're spinning your wheels with your online promotion efforts, the answer might not be pouring more money into your advertising budget. It could actually be building a community online. You have the people, the product, the vision. In this course, I'll show you how to build a community online that can help boost your bottom line, help grow your business, and create avid and active fans. Hi, I'm Megan Adams.

I'm a social media strategist, specializing in community strategy and execution. I've significantly grown online communities for many different brands and businesses. And today I want to show you how you can manage your own online community. There's no time like the present, so let's get started.

Online communities are the quickest way to find new customers and reach like-minded people. With platforms such as WordPress, Facebook, or Twitter, it's easier than ever to create an online community of your own. But it's important to know how to engage visitors in the right way. Your online audience can be your best advocates—and help you attract more fans and followers. In this course, Megan Adams explores how to turn an online audience into a true community. She walks you through strategies for the most popular social media tools, like Facebook and Twitter, and free and paid tactics for gaining followers and growing your community. Plus, get tips on creating and sharing content that keeps your audience engaged.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/social-media-marketing-managing-online-communities
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd