News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

What is Administrative Human Resources

Started by arif, April 19, 2017, 06:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Administrative Human Resources

Human resources is one of the most vital parts of any business. As the HR representative in your organization, you are responsible for compliance with employment laws, along with building up employee knowledge and skills. You are also responsible for engaging and motivating your workforce, so they can be top quality producers, and ultimately, for helping secure the success of your company. There's a lot to know when it comes to HR, and this course will provide you with the foundation. My name is Catherine Mattice, and I have been working in the field of HR for over a decade.

I'll address several facets of human resources, including your administrative duties, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring the best people in your industry, as well as employee performance. I'll also dispel some misconceptions that HR's sole focus is rules and regulations. Really, HR is all about making employees great. So, are you ready to become one of your company's most valuable assets? Then let's get started.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/administrative-human-resources