News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Human Resources Foundations

Started by arif, April 19, 2017, 06:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Human Resources Foundations

No matter what business you're in you have to manage people. To do this successfully, you have to be well-versed in a variety of issues, from recruiting, to hiring, to compensating, training, and managing performance. And that's what this course is all about. My name is Wayne Cascio. I'm a Professor in the business school at the University of Colorado, Denver. I've been writing, consulting, and teaching about managing people for decades. In this course I want to share with you the fundamentals of managing people; also known as Human Resources.

We'll begin by taking a look at administrative and strategic HR, talent management, and the business case for diversity. We'll also look at training employees in managing performance. Finally, we'll consider culture and international assignments. Managing people well isn't just a formula; rather, it's about creating a work environment that allows others to do their best. Let's get started.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/human-resources-foundations