News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Different Techniques for solving any customers questions

Started by arif, April 19, 2017, 06:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Challenge: Questions & Solution: Questions

Challenge: Questions
- In this lesson you learned about giving customers straight forward answers to awkward or difficult questions. Now it's your turn to use these writing strategies to reply to a customer. Download the Chapter One challenge from the exercise files. There you'll see an email from a customer who wasn't given the early bird discount for the conference he wants to attend. Write your reply to the customer. Be sure to answer his question directly and look for opportunities to show empathy. Then come back and watch the solution video to see what I wrote and compare your response.

Solution: Questions
(synth music) - How'd you do? Compare the reply you wrote to Harold to the one I wrote. Harold was upset that his check was returned. Did you answer his difficult question honestly? He was obviously angry. Did you take the opportunity to show empathy? Did you provide the information to solve his problem? You can review my full response to Harold in the exercise file.

Remember, it's not always easy to respond when a customer is upset or asks difficult questions but we owe it to them to answer honestly and to explain the situation. When we do this, we're more likely to keep them as a customer.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/writing-customer-service-emails/solution-questions