News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

How to Write Customer Service Emails

Started by arif, April 19, 2017, 06:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Write Customer Service Emails

Writing good customer service emails can be really hard. Your customers can be angry, demanding, even irrational. Your manager has probably set high expectations about how many emails you'll respond to per day or even per hour. Or maybe writing isn't something you do well. Whatever the reason, let's get to work. I'm Leslie O'Flahavan. I'm an experienced writing teacher and contact center consultant. I specialize in helping customer service professionals write great emails, chats, and social media posts.

In this course, we'll start by looking at what makes a great customer service email. Then I'll show you how to really read emails and how to answer all of a customer's questions even the ones they didn't know to ask. You'll learn when to apologize and how to sound sincere while you're doing it and you'll see how you can customize templates so you don't sound like a robot. Believe it or not, some people think it's easy to write customer service emails.

Anyone who thinks your job is easy hasn't met your customers. By taking this course and completing the exercises and challenges you'll be on your way to becoming a great email writer. Let's get started.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/writing-customer-service-emails