News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Ho to Manage Office Politics

Started by arif, April 19, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Managing Office Politics

What do you think of when you hear the phrase office politics? Nothing good, I'm willing to bet. Back stabbing, betrayal, petty grievances, and power plays are typically what come to mind. No one deserve to work in an environment like that, but the answer isn't to throw up your hands in defeat and try to ignore what's going on around you. Instead, it's to master office politics by understanding the dynamics and taking charge with integrity. I'm Dorie Clark and I'm a former presidential campaign spokesperson.

I've taken the techniques of electoral politics and applied them to office politics so that you can blunt the advances of unscrupulous co-workers and proactively create momentum for your best ideas. We'll talk about how to marshal social proof on your behalf, gain the legitimate support of your coworkers, identify and build relationships with key decision makers, and more. This course is all about how to succeed by doing business the right way. So if you're ready, let's get started.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/managing-office-politics