News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

How to Create a Membership Based Business

Started by arif, April 19, 2017, 05:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Creating a Membership Based Business

Think of all the things you pay for on an ongoing basis, things like books, TV, music, your gym, your church, your professional association, Amazon Prime, the list goes on and on. What do all these organizations have in common? They're part of the membership economy, and that's what this course is about. My name is Robbie Kellman Baxter, I've been working with membership economy companies for 15 years, companies like Netflix, Survey Monkey, Yahoo! and Oracle. I've also written a book on this topic, and here's what I've learned. People crave membership. People want to belong, and they're willing to pay for it, and it's possible for your organization to incorporate many aspects of membership into your business, no matter what stage you're in.

In this course, I want to help you build a forever transaction, focusing on the long-term relationship with your customers, rather than those short-term transactions. I'll provide you with strategies that you can use to acquire and retain members, and I'll help you understand when or when not to use free as a tactic. I'll also share common challenges you may be facing and how best to avoid them. Joining the membership economy isn't hard, and it doesn't require magical powers. With the strategies and knowledge you'll gain from this course, you'll be well on your way to building that forever transaction with your members.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/creating-a-membership-based-business/welcome