News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Review your recruitment process

Started by arif, April 19, 2017, 09:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Review your recruitment process

There is no one size fits all solution when it comes to recruiting for diversity, and I don't intend to give the impression that there is. However, there are some tactics you can use and procedures you can put in place to guide you as you create policies that will work for your specific company. Begin by reviewing each of the areas that we've spent some time talking about. This includes your job descriptions, avenues of sourcing, recruitment marketing, your screening practices, interview questions and process, in addition to your employee referral program, your process of following up, how you present a job offer, onboarding, and advancement opportunities.

Now, I know I listed 10 areas that need attention in the diversity recruiting process, and you're probably wondering how on Earth you would know if you need to work on each of these areas. How do you measure up? Well, there is a tool I have used when facilitating training on unconscious bias, and it stems from the global diversity and inclusion benchmarks which you can find.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/human-resources-diversity-recruiting/review-your-recruitment-process