News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

When Prospects Go Silent ...

Started by Doha, August 12, 2013, 11:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doha

When Prospects Go Silent - By Mark Hunter

Do you sometimes find yourself anxiously waiting for a new prospect to return your call or reply to an email?

Do you ever struggle keeping potential new clients engaged?

Then I have a special FREE offer you need to check out.

This straightforward, no-fluff sales program is packed with solid advice on how to create effective follow-up campaigns.

There are many practical tips and easy-to-use templates that are designed to keep even the most elusive customers engaged.

Here is just a snapshot of what you'll learn:

The simplest (often overlooked) idea for increasing your win ratio with new prospects

10 surefire ways to stay in touch with hard-to-reach customers

How to put together a follow-up campaign that demonstrates persistence without becoming a pest

What to do when prospects start to completely ignore you

When and how to say "goodbye" to deals that have gone cold

When Prospects Go Silent is written by fellow sales trainer Tim Wackel.

Tim has generously allowed me to offer this 50-minute audio download (and workbook!) to all my readers for FREE (he charges $45 for this program in his online store). This offer is for a limited time only -- so if you are interested, please don't delay!

You can take advantage of the offer by clicking HERE or you can simply cut and past this link into your browser:  http://www.timwackel.com/markhunter/

I encourage you to grab the program and add these techniques to your prospecting toolbox!