News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

9 Motivational Ratan Tata Quotes That’ll Help You Set Your Life Goals

Started by Doha, November 14, 2020, 12:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doha

9 Motivational Ratan Tata Quotes That'll Help You Set Your Life Goals

By Negi Shalini (Source: P-Interest)

Ratan Tata Quotes:

Ratan Naval Tata, this name needs no introduction. Born 28 December 1937, he is a legendary businessman, philanthropist and interim chairman of Tata Sons. His life struggle continues to inspire millions of dreams even today.

Let's share 9 inspirational quotes from the great man of India who has brighten our face in global business. These super inspirational & motivational quotes from him will change your perspective towards life.

1. "Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an E.C.G. means we are not alive."

2. "If it stands the test of public scrutiny, do it. If it doesn't stand the test of public scrutiny then don't do it."

3. "If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.

4. "None can destroy iron, but its own rust can! Likewise none can destroy a person, but its own mindset can

5. "All of us do not have the equal talent yet all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents."

6. "I don't believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right."

7. "I may have hurt some people along the way, but I would like to be seen as somebody who has done his best to do the right thing for any situation and not compromised."

8. "I would say that one of the things I wish I could do differently would be to be more outgoing."Take the stones people throw at you, and use them to build a monument."

9. "I admire people who are very successful. But if that success has been achieved through too much ruthlessness, then I may admire that person, but I can't respect him."

If you want to share more inspirational & motivational quotes that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section! We would love to hear from you!