News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

People Don't Care about What YOU Say, They Care About what YOU Build

Started by Doha, August 29, 2020, 10:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doha

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES – PICTURES – MOTIVATIONAL THOUGHTS

Reaching Out & Touching Hearts ~ Do Share with friends and family
Great Quotes From Great Famous People

"The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks."
― Mark Zuckerberg

I made so many mistakes in running the company so far, basically any mistake you can think of I probably made. I think, if anything, the Facebook story is a great example of how if you're building a product that people love you can make a lot of mistakes"
― Mark Zuckerberg

"Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough."
― Mark Zuckerberg

"If you just work on stuff that you like and you're passionate about, you don't have to have a master plan with how things will play out."
― Mark Zuckerberg

"We Don't Build Services to Make Money, We Make Money To Build Services."
― Mark Zuckerberg

I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community"
― Mark Zuckerberg