News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

If Today were the Last Day of my Life , would I want to Do What I am about......

Started by Doha, August 29, 2020, 10:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doha

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES – PICTURES – MOTIVATIONAL THOUGHTS
Reaching Out & Touching Hearts ~ Do Share with friends and family

Great Quotes From Great Famous People

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."― Steve Jobs

"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."― Steve Jobs

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."― Steve Jobs

"Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice."― Steve Jobs

[Stanford University commencement speech, 2005]"
"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
― Steve Jobs

"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
― Steve Jobs