Author Topic: Focus on your Career Goal to succeed  (Read 190 times)

hasanuzzaman.cdc

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 72
Focus on your Career Goal to succeed
« on: August 17, 2020, 11:09:56 AM »
Focus on your Career Goal to succeed

Life without a goal is like a soccer match without a goal post. We need to be focused in a specific goal in order to be successful. A study was conducted in Harvard University among MBA graduates. The 3% of the class that had both written goals and a plan, were making ten times as much as the rest of the 97% of the class. A written goal can help you to be focused and accomplish the desire.

Assistant Administrative Officer
Career Development Center(CDC), DIU