News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

The Teacher’s Guide To Pinterest In The Classroom

Started by Rokeya, November 08, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rokeya

Do you love to pin? Are you addicted to Pinterest? It's okay if you are. You're not alone. In fact, there are plenty of professors out there pinning right along with you. They're using it to share quotes, lectures, notes, research material, get student or peer critiques, and more. What follows below is one of the most useful infographics I've seen on Pinterest's role in education. And I've seen a lot. One of my favorite parts is toward the bottom where it lists out how exactly different universities are using Pinterest in the classroom (in the appropriately named 'In The Classroom' section).

Source: http://www.edudemic.com/guides/