News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Get gritty

Started by Rokeya, November 01, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rokeya

30 Ways to Become a More Successful Entrepreneur
Home » Blog » Entrepreneurship » 30 Ways to Become a More Successful Entrepreneur

Whether you're just starting out or are an old pro, who doesn't want to be a more successful entrepreneur?

Screenshot 2017 08 22 at 9.52.31 AM
Owning your own business gives you a sense of freedom and empowerment. You can build things and watch them grow.

Entrepreneurs make decisions for themselves, realize their creative visions, and develop lasting relationships with other entrepreneurs, customers, and vendors.

It's a great way to live. That's why I've founded so many companies — I can't get enough.

That's why I've put together these tips to help you to become more successful.

1. Get gritty
Grit is perseverance. Grit is the go-get-'em attitude that we expect of entrepreneurs. Grit is the ability to keep working when everyone tells you that you should give up.

If you want to be a successful entrepreneur, you have to be gritty.

Honestly, without hard work and perseverance, you're not going anywhere in the entrepreneurial world.

Source: https://neilpatel.com/blog/become-successful-entrepreneur/