News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Planning steps to preparing in university

Started by Doha, September 11, 2012, 06:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doha

An Aimless life is no life at all. A man without in life is like a boat about or steamer without a rudder. It is sure that success life fully depends on the proper choice of aim in life and the success life also depends to take a right planning. Before starting the discussions topics of ? Planning steps to preparing university? to know that what is planning?

?Planning means thinking about what is to be done, who is going to do it and how  and when he/she will do it.?

To prepare myself in university I followed some steps of planning.

I award myself to preparing in university. I was a student of Rajshahi university school & college and my background is Business studies. When I was the student of college I think that anyhow I will be admit in university. After successfully completed H.S.C examinations I had more conscious to prepare in university. Then I think that who are my competitor and also find that what is my strength and what is my weakness. Then I found that I have confidence to myself and hardworking ability to win admission war. I also took to prepare for university as a goal.

To achieve the goal I came to Dhaka and admitted to a coaching center. It was too much difficult to get chance in any renowned public university such us Dhaka, Rajshahi, Chittagong, Khulna university etc but I had confidence to myself. I worked hard and studied s many times in everyday. I followed the coaching lecture sheet and besides sheet I also followed so many books related to admission test. I also discussed to senior who get chance in public university.

After three months later to published my H.S.C results which is good to get chance in university and it was inspired me very much. Then I studied more and more for admission test. I was attending in so many model tests in coaching center. My performance was good in the model tests. For this reason my expectations become increasing.

My first admission test was held at Rajshahi university. I got chance in the department of language. But my parents did not agree to admit there because the subjects of the language department does not help me to a good job. At last I sat for Dhaka university admission test. My examination  was good. I got chance but it was in waiting list and the serial was 950 which was not  possible to admitted there. At the end of all admission test I can not get a chance to admitted in any university. For this reason I was so disappointed and think that what I will done.

In this situation I think all time where I will admitted then one of my cousin told me about some of the private university. I got information about those university. Then I got decision to admitted at Daffodil International University in B.B.A program. After decisions are made and plans are set, the final step in giving them meaning, as was indicated in the discussion of types of is to numbering  them by converting them into budgets.

Before admitted in Daffodil international university I had a budget. Such us the amount of total tuition fees, transportation cost, Resident cost ,Other cost etc. Then when I get a total cost amount and which is favorable for my family then I admitted here. After that I make a budget of the total cost.

Every plan has budget. If done well, budget becomes a means of adding together the various plans and also set important standards against which planning progress can be measured.

In our real life all sectors we have to take plan but when we take a plan we should follow the steps of planning then we can get success in our life.