News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Practicing Client Outreach

Started by nadimpr, April 25, 2017, 08:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nadimpr

We're always excited about opportunities to share awesome student work as a way to demonstrate the great things you can accomplish using the photos you take.

Recently, Ricardo Beron, a student in both the Professional Photography and Business for Photographers courses, shared an interesting project he's been working on. We thought Ricardo's work was a great example of client targeting tactics- using physical examples to show your clients the various ways in which they could use your photos to promote their business. "I wanted to share this project with you after my trip to the Pima Air & Space Museum," says Ricardo. "I was able to combine my graphic design with my photography and was very excited with the results," he continues.

Ricardo shot the job as a self-assignment and then subsequently developed graphic applications for everything from banners on the roadside to tee shirts for the gift shop. Check it out: