News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Cameras for food photography

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 22, 2017, 12:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Cameras for food photography

You don't necessarily need a super fancy camera to take appealing food photos. You can probably get by with a point-and-shoot camera for a while if you use it well. Consult the user manual, use the macro setting and practice!

When you are ready to have full control over your exposure and focal length, save up for a DSLR camera (that's short for digital single-lens reflex camera). It's an investment, truly! I finally retired my trusty eight-year-old Nikon D80 camera and upgraded to the Nikon D750 in April 2015.

If you can't decide between a Nikon DSLR or Canon DSLR, the differences between the two are pretty minimal. Comparable models will produce photos of comparable quality, so choose the best camera available in your price range.

Before you buy, read reviews and go to a local photography store to try them out in person. If one brand's cameras seem more user-friendly and feel more comfortable in your hand, go for that one. The lens you use for food photos will have more of an impact than the dSLR itself, so I recommend buying the camera body and lens separately.

Source:http://cookieandkate.com/food-photography-tips-for-food-bloggers/
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd