News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Update your company website

Started by arif, April 19, 2017, 09:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Update your company website

At this point you should definitely have a web presence. If you don't have a website that can, at the bare minimum, identify who you are and what you do, you've got bigger issues than lack of diversity in your recruitment process. In 1995 when I was working for a small law firm I was able to create a web presence for them. If I could do that back then, you've got no excuse today. Especially when you can create your own company page on LinkedIn, which you can use to attract candidates by posting jobs, articles, videos, and other information. Your web presence is so important, because candidates will look you up.

It is your introduction to professionals who may want to work for your company, and it tells them a lot of things about you. You, being your company. The saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" continues to be true in this current digital age. Take a look at your executive team. Are they all white and male? What do you think that tells a candidate? I'll tell you what it says. It conveys the message that despite appearing.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/human-resources-diversity-recruiting/update-your-company-website