News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Top 5 Tips for YouTube Channel

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 19, 2017, 01:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Top 5 Tips for YouTube Channel

- YouTube is a great place to share content, to build a community, and even to make money. I'm going to share with you some of the top strategies that I've found to be successful on YouTube. I'm Anson Alexander, and here are my top five tips for improving your YouTube channel.

Learn the top 5 ways you can market your brand and earn revenue from your videos on YouTube, in this short course with Anson Alexander. Learn how to create a consistent brand experience across your YouTube channel and your website, use SEO and other video optimization techniques, get visitors to watch multiple videos, and scout out what's working for other channels.

Check out Anson's companion course, Marketing and Monetizing on YouTube, for detailed information about optimizing your YouTube presence.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/top-5-tips-for-youtube-channel
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd