News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

A Checklist for Clear Communication

Started by bbasujon, April 18, 2017, 12:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbasujon

A Checklist for Clear Communication

Think of how often you communicate with people during your day.

You write emails, facilitate meetings, participate in conference calls, create reports, devise presentations, debate with your colleagues... the list goes on.

We can spend almost our entire day communicating. So, how can we provide a huge boost to our productivity? We can make sure that we communicate in the clearest, most effective way possible.

This is why the 7 Cs of Communication are helpful. The 7 Cs provide a checklist for making sure that your meetings Add to My Personal Learning Plan, emails Add to My Personal Learning Plan, conference calls Add to My Personal Learning Plan, reports Add to My Personal Learning Plan, and presentations Add to My Personal Learning Plan are well constructed and clear – so your audience gets your message.

According to the 7 Cs, communication needs to be:
Clear.
Concise.
Concrete.
Correct.
Coherent.
Complete.
Courteous.

Source: https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newCS_85.htm