News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Career Options Roadmap

Started by Abdul Hye Zebon, April 05, 2020, 05:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abdul Hye Zebon

Question: "I HAVE DONE MY GRADUATION IN BA PASS COURSE AND NOW I AM WORKING AS A FRONT DESK EXECUTIVE IN AN MNC.I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO"

Answer from Dr. Anand Wadadekar, PhD
Hello My Dear Career Aspirant,
I am glad and thank you that you decided to approach CareerGuide.com for seeking guidance and clarification to your career concern.
In understand from your query that you are a BA graduate and currently working in ann MNC as a front desk executive. Now you wish to grow in your career and wish to know what can be done. I am very happy by your thought that you wish to grow and for that you wish to do some thing on the academic front.

Enhancing your career:
You are a stage of your career where you require career enhancement and that too definitely from the academic educational side.
Doing a front office executive job is a good job, but does not offer growth prospects in terms of salary, job profile and satisfaction. There fore considering your BA background, you definitely need to do some thing now to come out of monotony of same work.

MBA will be ideal way out:
In my more than seven years of career counselling experience, I have seen many candidates who are stuck in their jobs after their graduation. I would suggest the same thing for you which I suggest them.
I think you are an ideal candidate for joining an MBA course. Since you have not mentioned how many years of experience you now have with you, if your years of experience crosses 3 years, then you can do an MBA part time basis from a local reputed Institute. If you are below 3 years, then you will have to wait for completion of 3 years to join an MBA part time. However please note that there are some Institutes which have the eligbility as min. five years for admission to part time or executive MBA.
Here I would strongly like to suggest you to opt for top rated MBA BSchool and if it require you to put in study and practice and coaching for clearing entrance and interview, you should do it.
Doing an MBA just for the sake of it from an average Institute will be waste of time and energy.
If you can afford to leave your current job, then I would suggest you to go for full time class room based campus MBA formfrom a reputed MBA BSchool.
Other option after BA you can do are shown in the below picture for your reference.

I am sure that you will do something good and excel in your career.

All the Best!