News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Why creating a Company Profile is Important?

Started by Shaha Noor, August 04, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaha Noor

Why creating a Company Profile is Important?
Your company profile includes the history of your organization, what products or services you offer, your target market and audience, your resources, how you're going to solve a problem, and what makes your business unique. When I crafted my company profile, I put this on our about page.

Company profiles are often found on the company's official website and are used to attract possible customers and talent. However, your profile can be used to describe your company in your business plan. It's not only an essential component of your business plan, it's also one of the first written parts of the plan.

Source: Global Business
Sr. Executive
Skill Jobs