News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

An Introduction To Facebook Advertising

Started by H. M. Nasim, October 29, 2018, 02:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H. M. Nasim

I've tested every marketing method in the book, but there's one I keep coming back to every time – Facebook Advertising.

Let's back up.
You've done the technical bit.
You've set up your online store and listed your products. But finding those first few customers is hard.

For me, there's no faster way to get your products in front of your target audience than Facebook ads.

It makes sense if you think about it.

Facebook has 2 billion users and it knows who they are, how old they are, where they live and what their interests are. Facebook lets you use that information to target people. Let's say you sell clothes aimed at young adults. Using Facebook adverts, you can target an audience so that only females, aged 16-24 and interested in 'Fashion' see your ads.

Understanding the Types of Advertisements on Facebook

Facebook runs a handful of different advertisements and places them in various locations. Choosing the right one for your product is KEY.

The Carousel

:) :) :) :) :)
More information: https://blog.strikingly.com/blog/an-introduction-to-facebook-advertising