News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Creating an audience for your Facebook ads

Started by H. M. Nasim, October 29, 2018, 02:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H. M. Nasim

Follow these steps for an almost instantaneous custom audience for your Facebook ads:

1. Make a list of 15-20 influencers in your niche - these could be people, organizations, publications, awarding bodies.
2. One at a time, enter them into the Interests box. Some of your influencers will show up as indexed, others won't. Click on the ones that are.
3. Once you've done that, click on Page Likes.
4. Facebook will then give you a list of pages, alongside an affinity score (how likely your audience is to like that page); the goal here is to build an audience that wants what you're offering.
5. Add and delete "interests" to increase the affinity of your audience.
6. Happy with your audience? Hit the Create Ad button and get creating. Facebook will automatically transfer this new audience to your ad.
7. Remember to save your audience if you think you might want to use it again.

Creating your Facebook ads

Facebook has two tools that you can use to create your ads - Ads Manager and Power Editor. Ads Manager will work for pretty much anyone, but Power Editor is the best choice for those who intend to run and manage lots of campaigns.

Now I'm not going to reinvent the wheel here. There are so many brilliant articles out there on how to design and run your Facebook ads. I recommend this step-by-step guide to create ads using the Ads Manager and this step-by-step guide to creating ads using the Power Editor.

I hope you can see that Facebook advertising isn't just for pro-marketers - it's a tool that levels the playing field for all business, large and small. Take some time to absorb all of these tips, then experiment and run a few low-cost ads - I promise you'll figure it out as you go.