News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

11 Reasons You Need to Focus on Long-Tail Keywords for SEO

Started by Sirazam Manira, September 26, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirazam Manira

11 Reasons You Need to Focus on Long-Tail Keywords for SEO:
1. Long-tail keywords are how you outrank the competition
New York-based SaaS company Conductor recently performed a comprehensive, nine-month study of its keyword rankings within Google's search engines.
2. Long-tail keywords are how people actually search the Internet
If I search for "SEO Trends to Prepare for in 2018," it's because I'm specifically searching for information on these trends.
3. Long-tail keywords provide context to your content
Google has always pushed contextual search, and with its 2017 Hummingbird update, it's only digging its heels deeper in the sand.
4. Long-tail keywords have better conversion rates
According to recent research by WordStream, the top 10% of landing pages convert at 11.45%.
5. Long-tail keywords help you rank for single keywords
We ultimately do want to rank high in the SERPs for short keywords.
6. Long-tail keywords fuel your blog strategy
I've mentioned it a few times, but I want to make this its own point.
7. Ranking for long-tail keywords builds a strong conversion tunnel
Another reason you want to blog about long-tail keywords that it helps build a conversion funnel.
8. Integrate structured data on long-tail keywords to outrank SEO on SERPs
Structured data has been a top priority for ranking in SERPs for over a year now.
9. Focus on long-tail keywords to answer voice assistant searches
The broad concept of SEO is typically applied to Internet search engines like Google that provide results tfor human users.
10. Posts focused on long-tail keywords provide more value to the reader
The top digital marketing techniques of 2017 are content marketing and big data, according to a recent study by Smart Insights.
11. Long-tail keywords are most of your keyword research and organic traffic anyway!
Have you taken the time to actually look at your Google Analytics reports?

sultana15-1090

Sultana Mahi