News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

What is the best way to learn all about digital marketing as a beginner?

Started by emran15-222, September 27, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emran15-222

What is the best way to learn all about digital marketing as a beginner?

I started to learn digital marketing after failed digital marketing projects of my software company. When i started to learn digital marketing, it was not so complex compared to today but basic structures are still the same.

If you want to manage just campaigns and advice others by correct strategy, you can buy that books i've adviced or you can start to buy some courses but if you have more time to learn digital marketing, i will share some links to understand it from the beginning.

When you start to search about digital marketing, you will find many unnecessary links and articles. There is just one strange thing about digital marketing while you are working. For example SEO means search engine optimization and it helps you to increase your brand awareness in the long view. But seo strategies and methods change now and then. A professional can manage paid ads system in different social media platforms but there will be new platforms or there will be updates in that platform you've used for paid ads. So you need to follow trending things about digital marketing. It look a like other technology disciplines cause of update interval. You need to follow many platforms to use your budget effectively in the necessary platform that should be.

You should to start learning step by step as in every discipline and you have one more disadvantage there are no more college notes tell about digital marketing. But there are many articles and professionals who share their experiences and you can apply so many actions of digital marketing by low budgets to understand it better.

That graphs tell about the sides of digital marketing. If you have that 7 skills and if you make searches mostly in that fields you will be perfect all the time in that business.

The most important thing to decide what you can do or where you can start to create your campaign. For example, you have a local pizza store, how do you increase your sales ? Where should you start and who's your competitors ? These are the basics questions when you reply about these questions that proves you are a beginner in the digital marketing.

Which platform will help me to increase awareness or sales ? (Social media, search engines, paid ads... )
How can you distribute total budget ?
If you reply these two questions that shows you are a beginner in digital marketing.

Sources:  What is the best way to learn all about digital marketing as a ...
Feb 7, 2017