News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Why is Facebook so addictive?

Started by hossen15-9477, September 27, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hossen15-9477

The main addiction to social media especially Facebook is not easy to give up because even if you deactivate your account by reading some motivational quotes and thinking that everything will be now fine,it is not. In your deep corner of your mind you also know that giving a single click you can reactive all your pleasure, which you used to cherish once. And everything is done so fast without any hassle of starting from initial, which is comparatively difficult for an addicted person. This is because I personally felt that an addict want his social media profile ,to be one the best, to be where his chat buddies should increase exponentially,to be were every kind of pleasures are "liked" "followed" and "saved" so that each and every update reaches him first, more easier for Facebook to provide him pleasure(and profits the company) pleasure in the sense more and more relatively ads and posts and images and videos ,clickbaits which the addict would like to see in his never ending news feed. Ultimate profit to the company. My thought are for Facebook that if they are genuinely standing up for people then they should come with new feature or say new option to delete the account with complete data and information for the person (can be retain by Facebook for conflict issues) then definitely the addiction will decrease. because if a person is in that presence of mind for couple of minutes were he starts to regret that he will never comeback here again and which motivates him to delete and then he deletes,the chance of returning back will be very low because if an addicts makes a decision and if there is no other way which attracts him towards it then if he will never bother to make a fresh accounts and do it again because addicted persons are lazy persons . They only believe in pleasure. This laziness should help him not to make another account and his addiction will be over and after that when he succeed in life i'm sure that he be that much sensible to understand how to actually use social media safely and wiselyfor his productivity from his NEW ACCOUNT .I hope many people can relate to this . Also share your personal views.

At last may be Facebook would never implement the feature, why would he put the axe on his own neck ,no matter what the world say that they r doing this they r doing that they are doing for world etc,etc,,, friend I would tell you at the end it is also an
"American FOR PROFIT Corporation".