News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

What are your favourite tools for lead generation?

Started by hossen15-9477, September 27, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hossen15-9477

The number tools that can be accessed are many. I've used a number of tools and depending on the project and the requirement of the clients the tools have kept changing. But there are certain tools that I personally prefer and which I found to be effective. Some of the tools are-

Buffer- This is a great tool that helps you in social media marketing. It is simplifies the process of scheduling and posting extremely easy. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, you can schedule post at the same place. You can also opt for the business version, which gives you a detailed analytics.

ReplyUp- A simple Google extension that can help create a good email marketing campaign. It is a automated tool that sends out friendly follow-ups till they are answered. It helps you in creating a cold email campaign that comes across as a warm emails.

LinkedIn Sales Navigator- For B2B this is a great tool. The tool from LinkedIn that helps you capture leads. You can see who has viewed your profile and receive lead recommendation. Here you can also save leads into your CRM from LinkedIn directly.

Found.ly- This is a simple tool that is extremely easy to use. The tool helps you generate quality leads. It is affordable and can takes care of each step of lead generation. From acting as a prospective tool to having an email marketing campaign in place there are many features. It connects with your social media platforms like LinkedIn, which makes is amazing.

Google Trends- Keeping up with the trends is essential, knowing what your target is thinking will help you create your own content. This is a good tool for all marketers.

These are just some of the tools, there are ton of others. HubSpot, Google Keyword Planner, Brand24 are some of the other tools that are great. Each tool has its own purpose and advantage. Depending on the brand, target audience, budget and a number of other factors, the tools that you use will vary. The most important thing is to keep exploring. If there is an interesting tool that you've come across, I would love to hear about it!