News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

How do I increase my blog traffic in a week?

Started by hossen15-9477, September 27, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hossen15-9477

After writing a better post, most of the new bloggers struck and they don't know to bring traffic to their post. Do you want to know, "How To Generate More Traffic To My New Blog"? then you are in right place, here in this post you will get all the detailed information on the topic.

How To Generate More Traffic To My New Blog:

Everybody knew that "content is king". If you provide great and valuable information in your article, there is no doubt it attracts more readers and produces good traffic to your website. Better content is one of the main factors to generate traffic. If you want to know how to produce a great content, you can visit my post here, but apart from the optimized content, there are some other factors which help to bring in the traffic. Those are.,

1 Blog and update consistently
2 Do guest posts, Invite post
3 SEO
4 Utilize Social Media
5 E-mail marketing
Blog and update consistently:
Write posts in your niche regularly. If a reader found your blog useful, they visit again to check for new updates and browse your other posts,

If they found no new information available and your blog is dead, it is difficult to make him come again. Repeated visitors are one of the strategies for building the traffic to your site.

Many bloggers forget to update their old posts, Updating the older posts is also important in generating the traffic. So, update your old posts with new images and some piece of information to generate traffic.

For new images, you can visit pixel.com, pixabay, or freeimages and download.

Do guest posts, & Invite new post:
There are websites which allow other bloggers to write posts for them. This method is more useful to both the blogger and owner since it generates traffic to both of them.

Here are some of the websites which allow you to write a guest post for them, If you write a single post, you can apply for all websites to publish and you can also earn money you need.