News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Which is the Best website to learn about digital marketing?

Started by jahid15-1499, September 26, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jahid15-1499

I had been struggling myself with this same question trying to figure out what is the best way of staying up to date with E-commerce and Digital Marketing News. I knew all I needed was an information hook and I would find my way through to the rest of the information once I am in.

1. Make these guys your 'Guru' :
As a first step, I would recommend you to subscribe to Neil Patel's blog (www.neilpatel.com/blog). (No, I don't work for Neil Patel, nor does he even know that I exist!) Not only is he always sharing latest information an array of topics related to Digital marketing, E-commerce, Blogging, Content, Analytics, but more importantly regularly giving away gems of actionable information such as '4 Simple Yet Effective Tactics That'll Improve Your Email Click-Through Rates' OR 'Top 10 SEO and Marketing tools to use' or '7 Tools to Help You Generate Traffic and Sales From Pinterest' and so on.

2. Follow these Influencers over Twitter (& / or Youtube)
The best way is to create your twitter account and follow some great influencers who keep up posting gems of information which define the industry. Trust me, I really use Twitter as a source of news and I truly love it. However, your twitter feed is only as good as the people you 'follow' - You follow Tanya the Cat lover, all you would learn about is how to pout in Selfies with Cats.
You can do a zillion things to read, but follow this, and you would always feel in control as you are reading news fresh from the big guns themselves.

3. Download Feedly App :
(No, again, I don't work for Feedly) Apart from following Influencers, it is also good to do your own reading. I highly recommend downloading 'Feedly' from your App Store / Play Store. Choose your interests and you'll be surprised to see that you are receiving content ahead of all the others.

Conclusion: I have seen several answers to similar questions posting individual websites for individual topics. but that never worked for me. Following so many different streams of content makes it difficult to separate rock from gems. As they say, for any success it is always important to have a 'Guru' (teacher).

source: www.quara.com
jahid