News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

21 Teamwork Related Quotes that Motivate You for Go Ahead

Started by Shaha Noor, June 26, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaha Noor

21 Teamwork Related Quotes

Your best product is your people. Delivering great work to your clients depends on the team that helps you get there. It's your job to keep them inspired and engaged. Luckily, there have been many great, famous leaders before us from whom we can borrow inspiration.

1) I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. — Florence Nightingale

2) Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. — Zig Ziglar

3) It's a very important thing to learn to talk to people you disagree with. — Pete Seeger

4) No member of a crew is praised for the rugged individuality of his rowing. — Ralph Waldo Emerson

5) My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other's kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That's how I see business: great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people. — Steve Jobs

6) You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note. — Doug Floyd

7) In teamwork, silence isn't golden. It's deadly. — Mark Sanborn

8 ) People are definitely a company's greatest asset. It doesn't make any difference whether the product is cars or cosmetics. — Mary Kay Ash

9) If you try and we lose, then it isn't your fault. But if you don't try and we lose, then it's all your fault. — Orson Scott Card

10) There is little success where there is little laughter. — Andrew Carnegie

11) A major reason capable people fail to advance is that they don't work well with their colleagues. — Lee Iacocca

12) It takes two flints to make a fire. — Louisa May Alcott

13) You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do. — Henry Ford

14) Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. — Michael Jordan

15) Don't stay in bed. Unless you can make money in bed. — George Burns

16) People will try to tell you that all the great opportunities have been snapped up. In reality, the world changes every second, blowing new opportunities in all directions, including yours. — Ken Hakuta

17) The nicest thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side. — Margaret Carty

18) The greatest danger a team faces isn't that it won't become successful, but that it will, and then cease to improve. — Mark Sanborn

19) Teamwork is the secret that makes common people achieve uncommon results. — Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha

20) The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison. — JC Penny

21) I love teamwork. I love the idea of everyone rallying together to help me win. — Jarod Kintz

Source : http://blog.mavenlink.com/52-inspirational-teamwork-quotes-for-2016

Sr. Executive
Skill Jobs