News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Twitter Marketing: Advertising

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 19, 2017, 12:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Twitter Marketing: Advertising

If you're looking to advertise your business online, Twitter ads are the perfect way spread the word about your products or services. Twitter ads are accessible to, and perfect for those who are new to advertising online, or for the most seasoned advertiser. In this course I'll show you all the different ways you can advertise on Twitter, how to create a compelling Twitter ad, and how to measure your success. I'll take you through your first campaign, and we'll talk about how you can target your ideal customer. Hi, I'm Megan Adams, I'm a social media strategist whose run hundreds of online advertising campaigns, helping to significantly grow many different brands of businesses.

And today I wanna show you how to do the same for your business with Twitter ads. So let's get started.

Engagement on every social platform is moving toward a pay-to-play model. So why choose Twitter? Twitter's paid advertising features can help grow your business and build brand awareness in real timeā€”helping you target audiences by demographic, keyword, username, or interest.

This course shows businesses of all sizes how to use Twitter advertising to engage followers and customers. It starts with an explanation of Twitter ad types and targeting options. Social media strategist Megan Adams then shows how to craft a powerful profile, set up an advertising account, and create your first ad campaign. To show Twitter ads in action, she creates campaigns around seven specific goals: gaining followers, driving traffic to a webpage, collecting leads, promoting an app, and more.

Along the way, you'll find out how set up bids and budgets, manage hidden and scheduled tweets, review campaign reports, write great ads, and attach photos and video with Twitter Cards.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/twitter-marketing-advertising
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd