News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Registration law in Bangladesh

Started by Noor E Alam, May 19, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noor E Alam

Today, I will discuss the laws relating to registration in Bangladesh. For clarification, I will not cover birth, death, marriage, divorce or voter registration. Rather I will deal with mainly document registration. Before going into the details, here is the basics-

Principal laws for registration in Bangladesh are-

Registration Act 1908; and
Registration Rules 2014.
Other laws relevant to registration are-

Transfer of Property Act 1882;
Stamp Act 1899;
State Acquisition and Tenancy Act, 1950;
Power of Attorney Act 2012; and
Power of Attorney Rules 2015.
It is not possible to cover the laws relating to registration in details in one post. So, I will discuss the basic idea, supported by relevant section and rules.

I must highlight the fact that the practices of the Sub Registry Office might be different from the law. Here I will only discuss legal aspects of registration, not practical aspects.

In this post "the Act" will refer to the Registration Act 1908 and "the Rules" will refer to Registration Rules 2014.

Source:- https://osmangoni.com/registration-law-bangladesh/