News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

70 Different Email Sign-offs (for When You're Sick of Saying "Best")

Started by Md. Anikuzzaman, May 15, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Md. Anikuzzaman

I have an embarrassing confession: The vast majority of the time, I sign off my emails with "thanks!" It doesn't matter if I have anything to show appreciation for or not—it tends to be my default signature.

When I'm not busy expressing my gratitude for absolutely nothin'? I go with a standard "best" at the end of my messages. Isn't my creativity just astounding?

It's not that I don't want to cap off my email with something great. It's just that I often find myself drawing a blank. Are there even any other options aside from those two widely-accepted favorites?

Yes, there are. And, as a matter of fact, there's a lot of them. Fortunately for you (and for me!) I pulled a huge selection into this list right here. Of course, not all of them will be suitable for every sort of situation or office. But, with so many options, you're bound to find one that fits the bill.

So, go ahead and bookmark this page and come back to it when you feel like straying from your standard email sign-off and trying something a little different.

If You Need Something Formal
All My Best

Best

Best Regards

Best Wishes

Congratulations

Cordially

Faithfully

Goodbye

Looking Forward

Regards

Respectfully

Sending You the Best

Sincerely

Sincerely Yours

Speak With You Soon

Take Care

Warm Regards

Warm Wishes

Warmly

Wishing You a Wonderful Day

Yours

Yours Truly

If You Want Something Friendly
Cheers

Enjoy Your [Day of the Week]

Good Luck

Happy [Day of the Week]

Have a Good One

Have a Great Day

Here's to a Great [Day of the Week]

Hope This Helps

Hope You're Making it Through [Day of the Week]

Make it a Great Day

Pleasure Catching Up With You

See You Tomorrow

Sending Good Vibes

Talk Soon

Until Next Time

You're the Best

Your Friend

If You Need to Show Appreciation
All My Thanks

I Can't Thank You Enough

I Owe You

Many Thanks

Much Appreciated

Thank You

Thank You for Everything

Thank You in Advance

Thanks a Million

Thanks for Reading

Thanks for Your Consideration

Thanks for Your Help

Thanks So Much

With Appreciation

With Gratitude

You're a Lifesaver

If You're Feeling Funny (or Cheesy)
Anonymously

Bye, Felicia

Congrats on Reading This Whole Email

Don't Stop Believin'

I Need Coffee

Keep On Keepin' On

Later Alligator

Live Long and Prosper

Looking Forward (to Friday)

One Step Closer to Friday

Peace Out

So Long, Farewell

Tag, You're It

The End

Toodles

Again, not all of these will be appropriate for every single email you send. Just like in spoken communication, the words you use with your boss or an important client will be much different than the ones you'd use with a close friend or co-worker.

So, make sure to think through the message and the circumstances before adding your signature—particularly if you're thinking of using a snarkier one. Feeling stuck? This handy guide can help you determine whether or not you can drop the formalities.

With that in mind, kiss your tried and true sign-off goodbye and use one of these to switch things up every now and then!

Did I miss your favorite one? Tweet me and let me know what it is!

Source: https://www.themuse.com/advice/70-different-email-signoffs-for-when-youre-sick-of-saying-best