News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Learning LinkedIn Recruiter

Started by arif, April 20, 2017, 11:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Learning LinkedIn Recruiter

Welcome to Up and Running with LinkedIn Recruiter. I'm Nick Brazzi. LinkedIn Recruiter is a set of tools used by hiring managers, HR teams, head hunters and staffing recruiters to search the LinkedIn network for potential candidates. Whether you're hiring for a specific position or just networking with a pool of potential candidates for your company, LinkedIn Recruiter might be a good tool for you. We'll start by clarifying the differences between a standard LinkedIn profile and a Recruiter account. We'll create projects in Recruiter so that you can keep all of your recruiting information organized.

We'll talk about sending messages to promising candidates, keeping an eye on the status of those messages and the different types of responses that you might receive. And we'll also take a look at creating job postings on LinkedIn and monitoring your activity statistics to gauge the effectiveness of your recruiting plan. So if you're looking to get working with the core features of Recruiter, I hope you'll join me now for Up and Running with LinkedIn Recruiter.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-linkedin-recruiter