News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Learning Conversion Rate Optimization

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 20, 2017, 08:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Learning Conversion Rate Optimization

Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the most profitable marketing strategies for businesses. It can also be unnecessarily complicated and intimidating. Now, marketers, small business owners, and designers can learn the best way to approach CRO. Expert author Chris Goward reveals proven methods, frameworks, and tips for maximizing your website goals. Learn how to use data, surveys, and testing to better understand your target audience and your current customers. Plus, see how to prioritize testing opportunities, create great test hypotheses, and then set up and run the tests themselves. Finally, learn how to analyze the test results to draw actionable insights that have immediate impact on the bottom line. This is a great course for anyone who wants to bolster lead generation, boost ecommerce sales, and improve an existing website.

- I travel and speak a lot about marketing optimization. People often ask me, "What should I be doing to help my website sell more?" They've probably seen one of the many blog post or eBooks with list of tips and tricks to follow. The problem is the underlying assumption that there are so-called best practices that every website should follow. In my thousands of A/B test on hundreds of websites, I've proven that most of them just don't work. There is no big list of tips and tricks you should follow, but there are winning strategies and methods that the leading websites are using today, and that's what this course is about.

I'm Chris Goward, and I've been building and optimizing websites for over 20 years. In my company, WiderFunnel, we have developed some of the earliest conversion optimization strategies for companies like SAP, Electronic Arts, Google, eBay, and many others. In this course, I wanna show you why many people are misled by conversion optimization myths, and how you can avoid these mistakes. I'll cover how to adopt winning optimization strategies that leading companies are using, and I'll give you frameworks you can apply to create powerful A/B tests.

Finally, I'll give you case studies showing exactly how leading companies continuously lift their web profits. Being great at conversion optimization isn't about finding a secret playbook. It's about practicing and implementing proven methods that deliver results. Let's get started.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-conversion-rate-optimization
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd