News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Before getting started : Google AdWords Essential Training

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 20, 2017, 08:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Before getting started : Google AdWords Essential Training

- In this course, we'll be talking about the concepts and strategies behind Google AdWords, and I'll also be showing you, step-by-step, how to get from setting up an account, to measuring and optimizing your campaigns. We'll be using some fictitious websites and accounts to help demonstrate ideas and techniques, and we'll spend quite a bit of time inside the interface itself. Throughout this course, we'll be using terminologies specific to online marketing and advertising. As we encounter new terms and concepts, I'll do my best to explain them, but I'm going to assume that you have a foundational understanding of terms such as cost-per-click, cost-per-acquisition, click-through rate, and so on.

If you'd like to brush up before advancing deeper into AdWords, take a look at chapter two of my course, Online Marketing Fundamentals. I spend several minutes outlining most of the concepts we'll be encountering in this course. Another thing to note before we begin, is that the AdWords interface changes fairly often. You might find that a tab name or a button that we're talking about, has moved or even been renamed. This is the nature of a constantly changing product. AdWords may introduce new features and shift elements on the screen around, in an effort to make the product better and better.

Now, it's my goal to keep this course as up-to-date as possible, but if you don't see something exactly as it appears on my screen, it's probably not too far away. I suggest tapping into a nearby menu, or clicking on an unfamiliar icon to see if you can find it. Please also consider leaving feedback on this course if you find a page or a screen to be significantly different. You can also reach me on Twitter, @BradBatesole. If you get stuck, have a question, or would like a pointer, feel free to send me a tweet.

With that said, I know you're probably eager to roll up your sleeves, and dive headfirst into creating your first advertisement. But we're going to spend the next several chapters talking about the framework of Google AdWords. I feel that it's extremely important to know inside and out, what goes on behind the scenes: how the process works, and how to get organized before starting. AdWords is a paid platform, and you'll save considerable amounts of money by understanding the ins and outs. At the surface, Google AdWords looks pretty straightforward, but make no mistake, AdWords is an extremely powerful platform used by everyone from small businesses, to Fortune 500s.

Stray click or an incorrect setting, and it spell disaster for your project. So I'm asking you to resist the urge to skip through these sections. They're here to set you up for success.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/google-adwords-essential-training-2/before-getting-started
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd