News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Recruiting challenges when dealing with clients

Started by arif, April 20, 2017, 12:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Recruiting challenges when dealing with clients

There are challenges that you're going to face as an external recruiter because we have people on both sides of our sale. I'm going to outline the challenges that you're going to face on the client side of a placement process. The first problem is long interviewing processes. I hear all the time from recruiters that long processes time is killing deals. And that it's just taking too long to get people hired. But what I always say back to experienced recruiters is "What happened the last time you sent in a rock star?" Because we all know when we send in somebody who basically has all the skill sets, can hit the ground running, and has the skills, experience, and stability that the clients want to hire, all of the sudden five interviews become two.

And they rush the process. And they're doing everything they can to get that person hired because they realize they have somebody above average. And so your job is to find those rock stars out there so you don't have long interviewing processes And next time you complain about this.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/strategies-for-external-recruiters/recruiting-challenges-when-dealing-with-clients